During the current situation of the Coronavirus it is important to keep 1,5 meter distance. We have taken various precautions in our healthcare center to maintain 1,5 meter distance between each other. This way, we can continue to provide good healthcare for you. When possible, we offer healthcare on a distance with consultations via telephone or video call. Prescriptions refills can only be ordered via the prescription hotline or online via gezond.nl.
Healthcare questions? Call our healthcare center
Do you have questions concerning your health? Contact our healthcare center via telephone. Do not visit the healthcare center. The assistant will help you in finding the right solution for you. For example a telephone consultation, a video consultation or an appointment in our healthcare center. Postponing healthcare is not reasonable.
When you make an appointment, we will always ask for possible Corona-related complaints.
Appointment in our healthcare center? Pay attention to our measurements
In certain situations, we can help you better with an appointment in our healthcare center. We have taken various precautions in our healthcare center to maintain 1,5 meter distance between each other:
- We have a special office hour for possible Corona-related complaints. This way, you cannot come in contact with possible Corona-contaminated patients.
- We do not shake hands.
- Our healthcare center is cleaned more often.
- You can only pay with card (PIN).
- If possible, come to the appointment alone. Of course, this does not apply to children or persons who need guidance.
- Come to the appointment on the agreed time, not earlier. This way, we make sure that there are not too many people in the waiting room at the same time.
- In the waiting room there are less chairs. Also, these chairs are positioned with 1,5 meter distance between them.
- At our entrance desk there is a screen for protection and 1,5 meter distance is marked on the ground.
- In the doctor’s office the chairs are positioned at 1,5 meter distance.
- Where possible we provide walking routes and directions
- Blood samples only take place on appointment. Here we also work with a special screen.
If you experience respiratory complaints in the time between making your appointment and the actual appointment, then first contact the healthcare center via telephone. Together with the assistant you will view if and how your appointment can proceed.
Patients with respiratory complaints preferably get treated via telephone or video consultations. When necessary, we schedule an appointment for a patient with respiratory complaints in the Coronavirus-office hour. These office hours either take place at a separate healthcare location in the region or in separate rooms at separate times in your healthcare center.
For more information about the Coronavirus and recommendations for reliable information read this article.